Tuesday, September 25, 2007 Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cakap Cakap aje...



What a day ! Why people keep change their mind in last minute and you caught in middle between 2 party. What explanation I should tell to them ? Well is not 1st time thing happened. Maybe I should said " Orang cuma cakap cakap kosong aje.. "




Neway, forget about all this. Today while doing my works, I discover Windows Vista edition, they removed Hyper Terminal application from Vista Edition (I just found out, Hyper Terminal actually is 3rd party software and it was license include in previous Windows OS version)

What about Telnet? guys, try telnet in your command prompt (if you notice your telnet is not working !) don't worry telnet did't remove from Vista edition, Microsoft just disable this feature (I don't know why they remove this feature from vista edition). To enable telnet, you got to Control Panel - > Program and Feature - > Turn Windows features on or off (Here you can enable the telnet and others feature)

0 Comments On "Cakap Cakap aje..."

Blog Archive

DigitalMall.net.my : Malaysia"s Digital Guide

Digg / Technology

Advertisment

Bluefries :)

Bluefries :)

About Me

blu3fries
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Ore Kelate - A Ordinary Guy - Hope to learn and more & more each day
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger

Media Center

My Faithful reader...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon