Wednesday, September 26, 2007 Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lost in the sea ...and last word ?



Arrr... iM lost ! which way is pointing back to the island ! the sea is too big ! where can I find the signboard pointing to the island direction ? After being sometimes spent under the sea, I manage to see beautiful coral and fishes, but I don't know the way back to island(guess iM trap !!waaaaaa...."I want go back to my home !!!!" and was alone in the deep sea. (Sound adventure ? wish I could find Nemo , at least it can show the way back to island.

If someone ask you this question "What if I told you iM gona leave this world tomorow, what will you do ?" Well you in under the deep sea, who care you alive or dead ? - that might be my answer ..

Neway this what I told someone, you can tell or do for the someone a lot of things before his/her last day. (BUT ........ Why you must now only do ? ALL THiS WHiLE YoU Didt Do IziT !) - Tepuk dada sendiri dan tanya selera, siapa yang makan chili dia yang rasa pedas...

I think that summary everything. Maybe life is like that, you wish give a hand for someone in need, but endup people bite you from the back ? ah ! why such kind of people also got? I think is rare species. It just make me curious, why such thing happened? or in somewhere i commit mistaken unknowing causing more problem ? at least give me understanding.
Neway, nevermind what is past is past, just give and take, I also didn't expect anything back, I just hope we can maintain the friendship.


----- Sorry for take out this section ----- I just want to keep this part in me -----


Well is kinda late and iM kinda blur also.. i also don't know what crap iM typing. I just hope you guys know to appreciate the friendship and family..

Good Niight. . .(should i call myself BLURfries?)

0 Comments On "Lost in the sea ...and last word ?"

Blog Archive

DigitalMall.net.my : Malaysia"s Digital Guide

Digg / Technology

Advertisment

Bluefries :)

Bluefries :)

About Me

blu3fries
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Ore Kelate - A Ordinary Guy - Hope to learn and more & more each day
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger

Media Center

My Faithful reader...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon